Who do Swains service?
We are a Wholesale Distributor to trade accounts only.
How do I open an account?
All new accounts are opened following a visit from one of our Regional Sales Managers. Please contact our Sales Office on 01485 536200 to arrange.
What is Swains payment terms?
Our terms of trading are payment by Direct Debit on the 25th of the following month.
A Delivery Note/Invoice is sent with all goods showing the Net purchase price and where applicable a suggested guide retail price. A statement of your account is emailed at the beginning of the month, however you can also view your account balance on our website at any time and obtain copy invoices and statements if required.
How do I place an order?
- Contact our Sales Office on 01485 536200
- Use our website www.swains.co.uk
- E-mail Sales@Swains.co.uk
- Through your local regional sales manager
How much is delivery?
Delivery is FREE on all orders over £250 (excluding Channel Islands/Ireland). Our Sales Office will advise of any delivery charges on any order which doesn’t meet the minimum order value.
When can i expect to receive my order?
- Deliveries to UK mainland – Our carriers are DPD and 95% of orders are delivered NEXT DAY. Service upgrades are available upon request and are charged accordingly. A DPD tracking reference will be emailed when goods are dispatched on all orders placed through the Swains website.
- We will use alternative carriers where appropriate at our discretion.
- Island and highlands - 3 / 4 days
- Northern Ireland - 2 / 3 days
- Channel Islands - 3 / 4 days
After sales support
- To return an item authorisation must first be obtained from our Sales Office on 01485 536200, who will then advise of the returns procedure.
- When returning an item, it should be packed appropriately for safe return.
- Please enclose with every returned item a returns note/document supplying your account number and an explanation of reason/fault.
- If item is being returned under warranty terms please enclose a Consumer Proof of Purchase.
- If product is authorised for a return for credit, please ensure the goods are packed in the "original box" and complete with all accessories.
Manufacturer Helpline numbers
- Epson – 0871 423 7766
- Fuji – 03330 100200
- JVC – 0345 310 8000
- Kodak – 0870 243 0270
- Olympus – 0800 111 4888
- Panasonic – 01293 406850
- Sony – 0870 2408060
- Vodafone – 08700 776655